The Battlewagon BucketTM "Reef Scope" is simply the best clear bottom bucket (underwater viewer) on the market. The reason is that it's a Battlewagon Bucket first and foremost; but sports a clear bottom. And as a Battlewagon Bucket you can use it as real bucket. Load it to the max with Water, Ice, Fish, Chum, whatever. It can take it. But when you need a peek below the surface, use it in "Reef Scope" mode to see what's going on below.
Most other clear bottom buckets have their handles removed and a warning label that says "not to be used as a bucket". There is never enough deck space on a boat so having a bucket onboard that can't be used as a bucket doesn't make much sense.
And just like all of our Battlewagon & Battle "Field Buckets" the rope handle offers a superior grip with wet or slimy hands. It's more comfortable with heavy loads and our patent pending transition hooks allow you to stack multiple buckets and fill them to capacity.
Features of the Battlewagon BucketTM "Reef Scope":
• Bucket is made from strong 90 mil, virgin material
• Massive 5/8" Diameter Eurobraid rope handle
- Easy on the hands with heavy loads
- Won't scratch the boats finish
- Won't rust or deform like a metal handle will
• Over spec'd ¼" thick clear acrylic lens
- Bonded with aerospace quality adhesive
- Big viewing area
- Re-useable lens protector included, so you can actually carry stuff in the bucket without scratching the lens
• Use it as a BUCKET as well as a "Reef Scope"!!!
- Spot Fish, Lobster & Conch without leaving the boat
- Check for good anchor holding bottom
- Find those Clam, Oyster and Scallop beds
- Fossil & Gold Prospecting
- Find lost items