Top Shelf Marine “Helm Lock Out” Placard
Safety is extremely important. Whenever you or your diver is under the boat performing cleaning or maintenance duties the keys should never be in the ignition, the mains otherwise positioned NOT TO start or run.
It’s a busy and confused world sometimes, especially in marinas and boat yards where multiple personnel service the same boat. Boats and yachts with multiple control stations are especially susceptible to an unwarranted start. We recommend the Diver temporarily fasten (with the included, reusable twist ties) this “Helm Lock Out” Warning Placard across the helm station or steering wheel to warn others that a diver is below and the engines should not be started or the vessel otherwise operated.
Features of the Top Shelf Marine “Helm Lock Out” Placard
- Internationally recognized “Danger” icon
- Large 12” X 18” size gets immediate attention
- UV Stabilized Material
- Completely buoyant, floats if dropped or blown overboard
- Corrosion resistant grommets
- Ample length of reusable twist ties for securing to steering wheel or clutches