Almost every yard Tradesman or DIY Boater has a Reciprocating Saw; so why not use it for hull & running gear scraping when the boat is on the hard?
With the Top Shelf Marine Products Reciprocating Saw Scraper Blade 3 pak, you’ll make quick work of scraping requirements. The 3 pack comes with two straight scraper blades. One 3.5” wide for larger areas, bottoms and along the waterline or inside of Chines. And one 1.75” wide for tighter areas, like inside prop and shaft pockets or around trim tabs and other fixtures. It’s also a great blade for smaller trailer boats and dinks. Both have rounded edges so they won’t gouge fiberglass or other hull materials.
The third blade is a “spoon” edge blade for Propellers, Outdrives & Pods. The rounded design prevents gouging on Nibral, Bronze and Aluminum.
The blades are made from the same great “Made in the U.S.A.” hardened Stainless Steel that our hand scrapers are made from. They are flexible but strong and fit most Reciprocal Saws & Sawzalls*.
Whether you’re a big boater doing annual bottom maintenance in the yard, a trailer boater that left the boat in the water just a little too long or a dock owner cleaning up pilings above the water line; these scraper blades are sure to find a respectable spot in the tool box.
Features of the Top Shelf Marine Products – Reciprocating Saw Hull & Running Gear Scraper Blades:
- Fits all Standard Reciprocating (Sawzall®) Saws
- Fabricated from 301 Series Hardened SST
- The same great “Made in the U.S.A.” Steel that our hand scraper blades are made from!
- Flexible but strong
- 3 Blades for all applications
- “Spoon” edge blade for Propellers & Out-drives / Rounded corners prevents gouging
- “Purpose Built” for tough hull cleaning and scraping jobs above the water line
*Sawzall is a registered trademark of the Milwaukee Electric Tool Company